MEDICAL DEVICE PACKAGING
The Quality and Compliance you need For Medical Packaging
Find out why Central Package & Display is the preferred choice for packaging for many of the top medical device companies in the world.
The role of packaging has become increasingly important in medical device manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, and health care products. With over 5 decades of servicing these industries, Central Package & Display has the experience that matters when it comes to the design and manufacture of your packaging needs.
With creative and effective structural design capabilities we strive for high performance in aesthetics and function. In addition, we provide an extraordinary level of service, quality, cost and material management, along with a willingness to commit to your schedule requirements.
Central Package & Display is the one source for all your corrugated, folding carton, rigid packaging and protective packaging needs. Our plant operates in an ISO compliant manner and is successfully audited on a routine basis by industry leading Medical Device and Medical Products customers. Our entire team is dedicated to delivering top quality custom-designed packaging solutions that are reliable, compliant, and deliver outstanding performance.
DESIGN & PROTOTYPING
- Collaborative Design and Creative Services: State-of-the-art structural package engineering and design
- Complete mock-up and prototype development using the widest range of materials – comprehensive selection of cushioning foams including EPE, EPS, PUR, and many more. All grades of corrugated and corrugated build-ups, thermo formed plastic components, corrugated plastic and wood crates.
Our quality program meets the stringent standards of medical device and pharmaceutical manufacturers worldwide. Quality assurance is built into everything we do, from order entry to contract review, from document control to training programs, from design control to validation
- Dedicated quality team knowledgeable and experienced in the medical device and products packaging industry
- FARS – First Article Samples and documentation
- C of C’s – Completed timely and accurately
- Documented, defined, and repeatable manufacturing processes with complete product/lot traceability
JUST IN TIME PACKAGING
- Completely assembled packaging delivered to your facility when you need it
- Vendor Managed Inventory solutions utilizing our facilities or our third-party logistics partnerships for your packaging inventory needs
- Experienced with international shipping to support your global supply chain requirements
We share your commitment to patient safety and support that in the compliance focused environment in which we work.